I dropped off the blogplanet for a while, but here's an update of what's going on:
1. I wished for more busyness in my life and I got it. Thus, I haven't had time to blog.
2. Scott has brought me flowers 3 more times since I last posted. (I know you're jealous!) This goes to show a.) How long it has been since I have had time to write and b.) That he is still the cutest man in the world!
2. I like both of my new jobs.
3. My office job is interesting and I enjoy the responsibilities I have been given. I think I would hate having a desk job full-time, but part-time is fun. Plus, it makes me appreciate The Office even more!
4. I like my health screening job because I get to travel around Ohio and meet new people and see new towns. And eat at little mom-and-pop restaurants. And shop at the local thrift shops when we have time. But my favorite part is getting to travel with Melody, especially when we are working far away and have hours and hours to talk in the car. For those of you who don't know her, she is one cool chick. And now Scott has started working for the company as well, so sometimes I get to travel and work with a hot guy!
5. My mom has been out to visit and HOUSE HUNT since I blogged last, and both my mom and dad came out to visit for Memorial Day weekend and Father's Day weekend. They have put their house on the market in Maryland and we are all praying hard that it sells quickly so they can come out here and buy the cute little house here in Centerville that they want. I would post a link to that house as well, but I don't want anyone to see it and get it before they can. If you're dying to see it and promise not to buy it, email me and I will send you a picture!
6. I managed to find time to read The Host by Stephenie Meyer. Loved it! Very different from Twilight, but way cool. Can't wait for the new Twilight book to come out in August!
7. It's not been all work and no play. In the last few months Scott has taken me on some really fun dates to the movies, Young's Dairy, Downtown Miamisburg, Carriage Hill, Ritters Frozen Custard, Carrillon Park and shopping! He always know when I need to get away and have fun. And my shopping buddy Angela came out to visit from Texas for a couple days and we had SO MUCH FUN thrift shopping!
8. We had a way fun Enrichment Meeting that I helped plan on Tuesday. I taught the Relief Society lesson today. Girl's Camp starts on July 15th and I'm the camp director. Church is keeping me busy but I enjoy it all!
9. Scott and I are going to Cleveland and Kirtland this week for 4 days.
10. The craziness isn't going to end for a while, it seems!