Jill tagged me, so here goes!
1. I love foods that combine hot and cold. Warm chicken on a crisp salad, sour cream on a bowl of steaming chili, a BLT with hot bacon and cold lettuce and tomato...and the ultimate: a warm brownie with vanilla bean ice cream and hot fudge. Yuuuuuummmmmm!!!
2. The first thing I do when I walk in the door and I know I don't have to go anywhere is to put on my jammies! I pretty much live in my flannels.
3. Paying the bills is one of my favorite chores. I feel very satisfied when I'm done. It's just too bad the bills don't STAY paid!
4. I've had my hair just about every color you can imagine... blonde, brown, red, black, violet, even green. (That wasn't on purpose.)
5. I spent a summer in college selling pest control door-to-door. And I really hate bugs. But it was one of the funnest summers of my life!
6. I can type 40 words per minute using two fingers.
7. I've always loved to read. As a kid, I would read at night under the covers with a flashlight when I was supposed to be sleeping. One of my favorite books was, and still is, Anne of Green Gables.
Now I'm tagging Rachel, Stephanie, Ilona, Amanda, Cindy, Stacy and Tracey.
19 hours ago