1. Celebrating Our First Anniversary In March, we celebrated our first year as a married couple! Scott surprised Jen with a really nice dinner and tickets to a jazz concert at the Dayton Art Institute.
2. Our New Apartment We moved into THE CUTEST new apartment. Scott’s favorite feature: no stairs. Jen’s favorite feature: takes less time to clean than the old house. Teddy’s favorite feature: the pond with all the swans, ducks and geese that he gets to bark at.
1. The little boy who was unusually fussy until we got his mom and she figured out that he was unhappy because his shoes were too small. She took them off him and for the rest of the morning he kept sighing, “happy…happy….happy!”
2. The nursery has little laundry and kitchen play sets. We looked over one day to see one of the little boys taking off his pants and putting them in the “washer” and then in the “dryer”!
10. We Started This Blog To see how exciting (or not) our life is, you can keep up with us here. Send us an email or leave us a comment to let us know how exciting your life is!