Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We're just having such fun with our families right now that I have left off my daily blogging for December. I'll update soon with lots of Favorite Things to share, but for now, I am just enjoying the experiences!

We watched this wonderful video last night as part of our Christmas Eve. It's a beautiful depiction that celebrates not only the Savior's birth, but His life and teachings, His great sacrifice for us, and His resurrection. He lives! I am so thankful for His love for me and for this time of year to pause and reflect on the wonder of His birth.



I hope your Christmas was full of wonder, excitement, joy, warmth , love of family and friends, and the peace that comes from feeling the love of our Savior. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Merry Christmas! :o)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Courtney said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Amanda said...

It sounds like the plan for a simple Christmas really paid off!

nicole said...

That's so beautiful. I love it! Thanks for sharing!